Glynneath Golf Club is proud of its association with Max Boyce, one of Wales’ best and most loved celebrity entertainers. Max is a past Captain of the Club and is a long serving ‘hands on’ President. His very popular competition, The Max Boyce Classic, held at Glynneath, has attracted a host of well known celebrities and sports personalities down the years.
THE PRESIDENT'S WELCOME
"It has been an honour and a privilege to have served as President of Glynneath Golf Club for more than twenty years.
I have seen it grow from humble beginnings to mature into one of the finest courses of its kind in the land. It presents a fair and formidable test of golf to players of all ability.
This, combined with its spectacular location, set as it is amongst the rolling hills of the Brecon Beacons National Park, has made it hugely popular with visiting golfers and societies.
We are justly proud of our course, its unrivalled scenic beauty and its unspoilt charm. It’s a secret we have kept to ourselves for far too long, so come and share with us, the unique golfing experience that is Glynneath. A warm welcome awaits you."
P.S. “You may have played St. Mellion’s, the course that Jack built. But have you played ‘Royal Glynneath’, the course that God built?”
22/05/13 - 09:00
Weekly Draw - £1,100
- Golf Awareness Month - Trial golf membership for a month
- Sunday Lunch returns to Glynneath Golf Club
- Christmas Holiday Golf Schedule
- Presentation Night
- Company Golf Day - Friday 26th October
- VACANCY: Catering Franchise & Bar Manager
- Green fee deals - THIS WEEK ONLY
- Luke is new Club Champion
- Club Championship Round 2 Start Times
- 5 Rounds of Golf for just £50