The Club's kitchen was yesterday awarded the top Food Hygiene Rating by Powys County Council's Environmental Health Officer.
It was after consultation with the EHO earlier this year that urgent improvements to the fabric and equipment within the kitchen were identified. The kitchen now provides a very safe environment for the production of food and this is complemented by the good practice applied by our caterers Chris & Irene Rashbrook.
More on the Food Hygiene Rating Scheme within Powys can be found here.
Confirmation of our rating can be found here.
- Golf Awareness Month - Trial golf membership for a month
- Sunday Lunch returns to Glynneath Golf Club
- Christmas Holiday Golf Schedule
- Presentation Night
- Company Golf Day - Friday 26th October
- VACANCY: Catering Franchise & Bar Manager
- Green fee deals - THIS WEEK ONLY
- Luke is new Club Champion
- Club Championship Round 2 Start Times
- 5 Rounds of Golf for just £50